Every client and project is unique. With this in mind, we offer a wide range of services as well as various packages to accommodate all sizes of budgets. Here is just a sampling of services we provide.
Window Treatments and Bedding – custom designs to elevate the look and function of your home.
- Design – digital renderings using the highly acclaimed DREAMDRAPER system.
- Easy access to fabrics, trims, and window hardware – representing “to the trade” only suppliers.
- Fabrication – local workrooms help us to produce the highest quality treatments, meeting or exceeding all industry standards.
- Motorization – cutting-edge technology for convenience and energy savings.
- Installation of drapes, blinds, shades, panels, valances, and solar shading – carried out by our professional installer meeting all design specifications.
Space Planning – intentional design to place walls/items for optimal function and comfort.
- Analysis – measuring, interviewing the client, presentation of solutions.
- 3-D renderings – for easy visualization of ideas.
- Implementation – oversight of project completed by our team of experts.
Color Coordination – every home needs a color pallet that reflects the owner.
- Exploration – your favorite colors – evocation of mood and alteration of emotions surrounding color pallets, natural and artificial light effects.
- Application – carrying your unique color pallet throughout your home including paint selection, faux finishes, wall coverings, fixtures, and flooring.
Furniture Selection – for functionality and personal design statements.
- Lifestyle needs – evaluation of what will enhance your life and enjoyment of your home.
- Custom pieces – from upholstery to built-ins and case goods.
- Acquisition – option to purchase your selections directly from J. Scott Interiors at substantial savings.
Lighting – general, functional, and for ambiance.
- Evaluation – what are your specific needs and goals paired with recommendations to enhance the look and feel of your rooms.
- Oversight of installation – your electrician or ours will meet all electrical requirements as needed.
Accessorizing – The finishing touch that is never really finished because it should be a very personal reflection of who you are.
- Recommendations – regarding size and form, access to artisans and galleries, placement of existing accessories, ideas for new ways to make your home sing.
- Acquisition and installation of initial and ongoing purchases.
We can be hired to complete one or more of the services we have outlined above or we can be hired in the following ways:
Full Service Package:
This takes an assignment from concept to completion and leaves our clients with a completed project. You can have as much or as little involvement in the process as you choose. The process looks like this:
- Meet with client and discuss specific needs, goals, and budget requirements.
- Enter contract with the client.
- Meet with client and hone the design concepts and decisions – This may take several meetings.
- Agree on finalized plans and time frames
- Oversee implementation of the project, vendors, contractors, and installers.
Design Concept Package:
This is a condensed version of the Full Service package. It includes meetings with the client to discuss specific needs and goals. Once the scope and design of the project is clear, the client will receive a completed design board including digital renderings, paint color samples, lighting suggestions, fabric samples, and furniture recommendations.